1. I FINISHED MY NANOWRIMO NOVEL!! YEAH, WOOOT! GIGGITY GIGGITY!
2. Elise has been a very good kid this week. She’s mostly good all the time, but it’s been a remarkable week of good behavior and good attitudes from her, and I sure do love that.
3. I got to spend time with my two high school besties on Thanksgiving.
4. Pie. Yes, I am grateful for pie. Tis the season.
5. Dominoes. Elise has been playing with dominoes a lot lately and it is hilarious to see the look on her face when her train of dominoes goes falling down. (It’s not sad, she loves it!)